PRIVACY & COOKIES
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
WE MAY COLLECT, STORE AND USE THE FOLLOWING KINDS OF PERSONAL DATA:
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at email@example.com);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and
- deal with support and general enquiries (including any complaints) made by you relating to the website;
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States), which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This website could contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
firstname.lastname@example.org, Harrow School, 5 High Street, Harrow on the Hill, Middlesex HA1 3HP, United Kingdom
A company incorporated in England and Wales under company registration number 1617359.